7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Freedom of the Seas
The newly enhanced Freedom of the Seas® is a marvel of maritime engineering, packed with awesome innovations to stir your imagination. Share a high five with Shrek as part of The DreamWorks® Experience. Catch a first-run movie in the 3D theater or poolside under the stars on the outdoor movie screen. Infuse color into your cruise with the artworks of the BRITTO Gallery or with the frosted confections of the Cupcake Cupboard. And finish the evening with a selection of reds or whites at the renovated, now-more-intimate Vintages wine bar.
Plus, enjoy all the revolutionary features Freedom of the Seas has always been known for – FlowRider® surf simulator, rock climbing wall, ice-skating rink, Royal Promenade, cantilevered whirlpools, mini golf course, H2O Zone water park, and much more.
Rest & Relaxation:
- New and renovated staterooms throughout the ship
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- VitalitySM Spa with an extensive treatment menu including medi-spa treatments and acupuncture
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
Action & Adventure
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- Full-sized boxing ring
|Stateroom door width: 32 to 34 inches, Bathroom door width: 32 to 34 inches, no door sill to get into the stateroom, ramped bathroom thresholds, bathroom grab bars, lowered sink and vanity, roll-in showers, fold-down shower stool, hand-held shower heads, lowered closet bars, refrigerator in stateroom (some upon request), raised toilet seats (standard, 17.5 inches; taller raisers available).|